Thursday, November 25, 2010

giving thanks....

for the past month 6 weeks i have been on bed rest with baby #3. the out pouring of support, love and food! from my parents, in laws, family, friends and most incredible sitter ever!! has been unreal. whether it's my mom or mother in law doing countless loads of laundry, cleaning this house top to bottom, cooking some delicious meal or friends coming by with trashy mags and yummy pumpkin lattes to keep me company- i am truly blessed to have the most amazing supportive people in my life.

my husband has been super dad! i never doubted his ability to take the ball and run with it for a second and our kids haven't missed a beat. i have been overwhelmed by his unconditional love & support and for giving me my most cherished gifts, my son and daughter. he is my hero and my rock!



happy thanksgiving to everyone!

1 comment: