Monday, October 25, 2010

lucky me!

from the day she was born she was a sweet, engaging cutie pie to shoot. she is funniest baby girl i know  and loves to ham it up for the camera ....it's hard to believe she hasn't even celebrated her first birthday yet! my dear friend interior designer, cara marinella, (her husband introduced my husband and i) is the gorgeous and talented mom in this pic below.

as i mentioned before, i am obsessed with interior design and thankfully i have my girlfriend to keep me in check. she is my sounding board and approves everything i buy for my home. whether it's from brimfield, ebay or the design center, i need her approval (i have made many mistakes in the past that i have had to live with for years!!)

her style is fresh, clean, cozy, classic meets modern meets vintage....um, it's very hard to describe and i am not doing her justice ..... she likes to get to know you,  your taste & style and then takes the ball and runs with it. my home has never felt "more us" than ever before and i breathe a sign of relief when i walk through the door. it's warm and very much reflects who our family is. i think it's so important to love your surroundings and feel a sense of peace and serenity in your home. she is currently working on her website but she can be reach at info@caramarinelladesign.com for more information on consultations/info. she'll have a photographer for life because baby g is the BEST!!! and i know i'll always have my sounding board- sounds like a win win for me!









No comments:

Post a Comment